Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation Part 3

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
The next stop on our trip was Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  We stayed at a cute little family run campsite and saw a moose in the river as we were on the road to the campsite.  A huge storm had gone through the area a few hours before and it was incredibly hot and humid.  We wandered around a bit before eating and settling in for the night, and I made a froggy friend! I picked him up but he made it clear that he preferred to sit on my arm than in my hand.  So I gave my dad my phone and he took pictures of me and my froggy friend.

 After staying in Idaho we drove over to Trout Creek, Montana to visit Aislinn and Deborah.  Aislinn is one of my closest friends and her and her mom moved all the way to Montana just a few days after we graduated high school.  She had a bat sleeping in the corner of her porch the first day we were there.
Deborah and Aislinn showed us around the area while we were there and took us to dinner in a nearby town.  I can't get over how absolutely beautiful Montana is! I took pictures of everything.  I was permanently in awe of the sky (I slept through the storm that went through while we were there, sadly) and the landscape; my nose glued to the windows whenever I was inside. 
























 I made my dad pull over and be my tripod and remote so I could take pictures by the rolled up hay. The mountains and the hay and the perfection of everything makes my heart swoon.
The night we spent there had the most fantastic sunset. Big sky country for sure- and I'm in love. 





 In the morning we went on a walk over by the river that can be seen from their house. Overwhelmed by the beauty of nature.





Isn't Aislinn so beautiful?  Her beauty truly comes from both the inside and the outside.  I couldn't ask for a better or more beautiful friend.

1 comment:

  1. SOBS HYSTERICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Heather and I miss you and can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete